Partnership co-creation – our tool for mutual value creation
Partnership co-creation is an inspiring but solid, proven methodology for partnership development and mutual value creation. Together with your (prospected) partner we find mutual value and identify win-win opportunities. The perfect start of your (renewed) partnership.
- When to use it? Level playing field, Mutual value, Win-win opportunities.
- What to expect? An inspiring half day with tangible output, ready for next steps.
- Who are involved? Multidisciplinary teams from your company and your partner’s.
How it works
In a half day we dive into the (potential) partnership by exploring mutual interests & ambitions and generating new insights, ideas and identify opportunities for collaboration. We create a level playing field so that everyone can seize the moment to think beyond the traditional negotiation. The workshop follows a structured co-creation approach and proven methodology based on years of experience. There are four key stages:
- Vision: in the first stage of the workshop we co-create a vision on successful partnerships by sharing learnings from inspirational examples and best practices. What can we learn from others?
- Ambition: Then we dive deeper into challenges and ambitions of you and your partner. To better understand each other and to identify mutual interests, both parties share a short presentation with insights on strategy, ambition, challenges and opportunities.
- Ideas: Based on the discussions following the presentations, we move to the ideation stage of the workshop. In this stage we use our tried and tested “rapid map methodology” to generate many new ideas. The most promising ideas are brought further using a concept sheet. In groups – this sheet is used to describe what the idea is, how it works and what is needed to bring it further.
- Advice: We finish the workshop with a final round of advice. In this round we highlight the most important outtakes and insights of the day.
When to use Partnership co-creation
The Partnership co-creation workshop workshop is especially useful for changing the conversation. By creating a level playing field you can taking a fresh perspective to each other’s challenge. Do you need new angles to approach your partners? Do you want to have a different conversation and discover mutual value? This tool delivers just that. Consider using Partnership co-creation when you are in need of:
- A level playing field
- Mutual value creation
- Fresh ideas for win-win opportunities
What outcomes to expect
At the end of this workshop you will have a fresh perspective on each other’s challenge and ambitions, many new ideas for collaboration, and an inspired and energised team. With an abstract of the day, reality-checked opportunity territories and clear concept directions, you are ready for further partnership development.
Learn more about our thoughts on Partnership co-creation.
Interested in using this tool to advance your own partnerships? Reach out!