Treehouse – Our tool for opportunities and ideas
The Treehouse is an inspiring but solid, proven methodology for strategy development, opportunity identification and territory mapping. Together with experts we co-create concepts for growth. Experts typically include outspoken entrepreneurs, topic experts and influential visionaries.
- When to use it? Fresh perspectives, Refined Insights, Concepts for growth.
- What to expect? An inspiring day with tangible output, ready for next steps.
- Who are involved? Change makers within and outside your field of innovation.
How it works
In a half day we dive into a concrete challenge and apply co-creation to generate new insights, ideas and identify opportunities. The Treehouse workshop follows a structured approach and proven methodology based on years of experience. There are four key stages:
- Vision: in the first stage of the workshop we co-create a vision on the challenge by sharing learnings from inspirational examples and best practices. What can we learn from others?
- Challenge: Then we dive deeper into the challenge. The client and challenge-owner shares more information about the why and what of the challenge to tackle. What is the context, what is happening? Why do we need to solve this challenge? Is there a desired outcome?
- Ideas: Based on this challenge brief we start the ideation stage of the workshop. In this stage we use our tried and tested “rapid map methodology” to generate many new ideas. The most promising ideas are brought further using a concept sheet. In groups – this sheet is used to describe what the idea is, how it works and what is needed to bring it further.
- Advice: We finish the workshop with a final round of advice. In this round we highlight the most important outtakes and insights of the day.
When to use the Treehouse
The Treehouse workshop is especially useful for taking a fresh perspective to a concrete challenge. Do you need new ideas, inspiration or directions for development? This tool delivers just that. Consider using Treehouse co-creation when you are in need of:
- Refined insights
- Fresh ideas
- New concept directions
Who we meet in Treehouse co-creation
Our in-house team of Connectors researches, identifies, interviews and selects a bespoke and hand-picked group of co-creation partners. The expert group is well balanced mix of partners, entrepreneurs, topic experts, customers and influential visionaries. All outspoken, quick thinkers, creative and constructive.
What outcomes to expect
At the end of this workshop you will have a fresh perspective on the challenge, many new ideas, and an inspired and energised team. With an abstract of the day, reality-checked opportunity territories and clear concept directions, you are ready for further development.
Learn more about our approach.